Check out these 10 colored wedding dresses for the non-traditional bride, from Colin Cowie Weddings:
While a white wedding dress will always be a forever classic, there’s something undeniably appealing about an unexpected splash of color amidst a sea of ivory. For those who dare to be different, colored gowns can be a bold and beautiful choice for your walk down the aisle. Love the idea of a wedding dress that tosses tradition to the curb? Get inspired by our favorite colored wedding dresses for your big day.
3. Brides with whimsical, fun-loving personalities will love playing with shades of purple.Dress: Atelier Aimee
4. Classic silhouettes get totally transformed when done in an innovative hue like mint green.Dress: Michael Cinco Couture
6. Muted gray brings a brides personality and style to center stage.Dress: Sareh Nouri
9. For a feminine feel, you can’t beat floral. This ladylike look is perfect for the bride who’s looking for something unique.Dress: Wendy Makin
10. Elegant and dramatic, black wedding dresses have us ready to embrace the dark side. These gowns prove that daring to be different can be a very good thing.Photography: Michael Segal Photography; Dress: Vera Wang