Here are 10 creative wedding guest book ideas that will actually get signed, from Wilkie:
While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
These fun and interactive guest book ideas are a great ice breaker for your reception. Plus, you’ll have a truly unique momento from your big day.
Turn your guest book into fabulous home décor, a commemorative item for a milestone anniversary, or even an heirloom to pass on to your children.
No matter what you choose, these fun and interactive guest book ideas will definitely give your guests something to talk about!
1. You’ve found the love of your life and finally all the pieces of the puzzle have come into place. What better way to commemorate your special day than with a puzzle guest book?
Kelly Ewell Photography
2. For the couple who loves to travel or plans on taking on the world together, what could be sweeter then having your guests sign postcards? Choose places you’ve visited together and plan on exploring in the future to add a personal touch.
Weddings By Sasha
3. Instead of having a guest book that will collect dust on a shelf, consider having your guests sign a work of art that can be hung in your home.
Totally Salinda via Easy
4. A great bottle of champagne or wine can serve as more than just a party starter! Have your guests sign your favorite bottle and enjoy it with your love on a milestone anniversary.
5. We love the look of this vintage globe and it only gets better when filled with the well wishes of your nearest and dearest.
6. You know the saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”? Why not have guests snap a shot of themselves with a polaroid and sign it. Put the photos in a book, or hang them for a stunning display.
7. An adorable guest book idea and a conversational piece for your home all in one. This completely customizable artwork is just too cute!
Brilliant Idea via Etsy
8. For a beach wedding or nautical theme, have your guests take the plunge and leave you a message in a bottle!
Keepsake Memories Photography
9. Vintage vinyl records make for a super chic wedding sign in book. Hang these in your home as a reminder of all the sweet music you’ll be making together over the years.
Sylvia Weinstock Cakes
10. Have guests leave a lasting impression on your fingerprint tree wedding guest book. Choose ink in your wedding colors for the “leaves” and you’ll have a beautiful keepsake to cherish for years to come.