Here are 10 stylish looks from Olivia Culpo, from Glam Radar:
Beauty queen turned actress Olivia Culpo has an undeniably amazing sense of style and we all know it.
Most of her looks are a combination of cool and trendy model off-duty with just the right hint of sweet, girl-next-door-ish vibes.
Here are some of the best looks from Olivia Culpo.
- 1. Playing With The Basics – no one plays with the combo of a basic white tee and jeans better than Olivia Culpo. She can dress it up and make it look like it was something fresh off the runways of Fashion Week and she can dress it down to make you want to wear what she wears every single day. Don’t believe me? Check these out:
- 2. Utility Chic Done Right – it’s one thing to pull off the utilitarian look but it’s another to do it all in one color. Here’s an amazing outfit for those who are looking for inspiration to pull off a chic utilitarian look.
- 3. Sweet and Sexy – with an outfit this sweet, you can be as sexy as you like. A shoulder-baring top paired up with high waisted shorts is the perfectly balanced summer look every skin-baring style star needs.
- 4. Monochromatic Megastar – monochromatic looks tend to be overwhelming but pros like Olivia Culpo has it all down and this collection of the style icon’s monochromatic looks are proof that going mono doesn’t have to be boring.
- 5. Rockin’ and Rollin’ in Denim – this looks is simple but, at the same time, has a lot of things going on in it. It’s got mixed vibes of boho, casual, and rock and roll, not to mention just the right hint of diva, thanks to those sexy boots that highlight the leggy slits.
- 6. Model Off Duty – if you ever wondered what a style star off duty would look like when she’s just out running errands or meeting friends, this outfit might just be it.
- 7. Casually Bridal – for the brides-to-be or the newly wed brides out there who just can’t get enough of the dreamy lace patterns and the soft and sweet bridal patterns, this look is perfect. It screams bridal on the top but also fabulously casual on the bottom.
- 8. Going for the Gold – this look is something that I’m sure not everyone would do. Getting garbed up in gold with a statement outerwear is definitely a bold fashion move, but it is one that Olivia has pulled off quite well.
- 9. Leather Lovin’ – for those of you out there who wonder whether it’s possible to wear leather from head to toe and still look amazing, check out this cool, edgy look from Olivia Culpo. It’s not something you’d wear everyday but definitely worth getting inspo from for statement ensembles.
- 10. Shopping in Stripes – i know a lot of women who are overwhelmed by stripes but if this leggy striped number doesn’t convince you to at least try it once, then I don’t know what will.