Here are 12 best edible wedding favors, from Colin Cowie Weddings:
1. Some like it hot! Spice up your guests evening with a bottle of hot sauce.DIY by Something Turquoise
2. Fresh buttermilk biscuits? Yes, please! Your guests are sure to appreciate these for breakfast the morning after your wedding.Jose Villa
3. Trail mix is meant to be taken on the road, so what could be more perfect as a gift to send guests off with?Caroline Evan Photography
4. Thank guests for popping in with a favor of popcorn kernels!Courtesy of Dell Cove Spices
5. How sweet! Candy apples are an amazing wedding favor for a fall wedding.Raya Carlisle Photography
6. Your guests jammed with you all night at your wedding! Why not thank them with an adorable jar of homemade jam?Jesslaine Elise Photography
7. Olive you! Bottles of rosemary olive oil make for an elegant and delicious way to give thanks to your wedding guests. Photo by Nato Welton
8. Satisfy their sweet tooth. Jars of candy are a surefire way to send wedding guests home happy.Courtesy of Brit + Co
9. Time to get it popping! Guests can continue the celebration after the party ends with mini bottles of pink champagne.
10. How cute are flower lollipops for a spring wedding? Bonus points for matching your pops to your wedding colors!DIY by Sprinkle Bakes
11. Macarons are always a fan favorite, and adorable packaging makes this gift even sweeter.
12. Love truly is sweet! Personalized jars of maple syrup are sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces.