Today we feature 22 fall flower girl outfits that are just too cute.
Of course the role of the flower girl in the wedding procession is to follow behind the bridesmaids with a basket of flowers, scattering the flowers down the aisle. And the adorable little flower girl is certainly one of the most precious sights at any wedding.
And if you are hosting a fall wedding you can incorporate those themes into the attire and accessories for your flower girls.
Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year to have a wedding. And as the temperature cools down the leaves begin to change color from green to a bright array of red, orange and yellow. Those beautiful leaves can easily be incorporated into your wedding scheme and decor, from your bridal bouquets to your wedding arches and aisles and even to your wedding invitations and wedding cakes, and, of course, your flower girl’s attire.
Preparations for the fall wedding season are in full swing now, so today I’m gonna inspire those of you who are choosing flower girl dresses.
Fall Flower Girls Looks With Lace Dresses
A lace dress is the most popular clothes for any flower girl in any season, so you can choose some adorable ones to rock. Most of such dresses are white or ivory but you can also find purple or burgundy ones for the fall. If you’ve chosen white lace dresses, how will you give your girls a fall flavor? Easily! Order bold flower and greenery crowns and give them bright flowers. If it’s a rustic wedding, don’t hesitate to pair a dress with a denim jacket or vest and boots.
1. Maxi white lace dress with a floral crown
2. White lace dress with a bold fresh flower crown
3. Boho lace white dress
4. Bold purple lace maxi dress
5. Bold red lace dress with black shoes
6. Lace over the knee dresses with leather boots
7. Lace white dresses with brown leather boots
8. Lace white dresses with sandals
Fall Flower Girls Looks With Skirts
A tutu skirt is a cool piece that add a girlish touch to any outfit. Choose a cool lace top or a sequin one to shine bright and some bold and whimsy shoes, and you fall flower girls will sparkle. If it’s chilly, warm up your girls with comfy cardigans paired with tutu skirts.
9. Beige tutu skirts and cardigans to keep the girls warm
10. Tutu skirt and a sequin top to sparkle
11. Tutu skirts and lace blouses
12. A white tutu skirt and a bold marsala top
Usual maxi skirts will make your girls look like adults, which is very cool. Add white shirts and bold crowns to get a super stylish look.
13. Beige maxi skirts, white shirts and greenery crowns
Fall Flower Girls Looks With Tutu Dresses
A tutu dress is the most popular choice for the smallest flower girls, they look oh-so-cute in them! as it’s fall, rock some autumn colors like brown, orange, shades of red and yellow or maybe gold. Give your flower girls colorful fall leaves or crowns and add comfy shoes.
14. White tutu dress, a denim vest and boots for a rustic fall wedding
15. Beige and brown tutu dress for a fall flower girl
16. Bold purple tutu dresses
17. Bold shades of red and brown tutu dress
18. Tan and gold tulle dress
Here’s a couple of different dresses that are also cool for a fall wedding