In some of our previous posts we have offered many suggestions for bridesmaid dresses, such as the patterned bridesmaid dress look, these beautiful, stylish bridesmaid dresses or these Grecian-style bridesmaid dresses or one of these 4 hot-off-the-runway bridesmaid dresses your friends won’t hate wearing And here are some gorgeous emerald and gold ideas for your bridesmaids’ dresses and accessories. And if you are wearing a vintage-style wedding dress, then your bridesmaids can rock one of these vintage 1920′s-style bridesmaid dresses.
1. Rich marsala, which pops when mixed with blush pink.
2. An earthy mix of forest green, sage green, and slate gray.
3. Deliciously bright mustard yellow.
Extra points for this perfect example of mix-and-match dresses.
4. A neutral-colored top paired with an awesome, cranberry-colored tulle skirt.
Two-piece outfits FTW.
6. Dusty rose, a sublimely autumnal shade of pink.
8. Or this captivating mix of grays, reds, pinks, purples, and neutrals.
9. A bold cobalt blue.
10. Fiery red that matches fall-colored leaves.
11. A purply-gray that’s so pretty, you get lost in it.
12. Timeless, universally flattering dove gray.
13. As well as this darker, stormier gray.
14. A radiant shade of purple.
15. A soothing set of neutrals.
That wedding dress is a wonder to behold on its own.