Just take your time and have a look at these useful charts, they can really make your makeup much easier. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. How to Know Your Undertone
If you know your undertone, you can find the most suitable cosmetics for yourself more easily.
2. Proper Order to Apply Face Products
Come and have a look! Do you apply your face products in the right order?
3. Know the Expiration Date for Each Beauty Product
Each product has its own expirate date. It’s good for you to use them before they are overdue.
4. Apply the Right Blush for Your Skin Tone
If you’ve chosen a wrong blush, you will look much worse than you really are. Before you buy your blush, just have a look at this chart, which will really help you.
5. How to Apply Blush for Your Face Shape
A flash of blush on the cheeck can really make a woman look more beautiful. But you should know how to apply it according to your face shape first.
6. A Guide to Makeup Brushes
For those who don’t take much interest in doing makeups, it’s difficult to understand why women buy so many brushes. But the truth is that there are really so many things to know about different brushes. Have a look at the guide to makeup brushes so that you will become more professional.
7. Different Eye Makeup Brushes
When it comes to the eye makeup, there are still so many brushes for different usages. Just check it out.
8. Use Different Brushes for Different Eye Liners
To draw professional eye liners, you need to know how to choose the right brushes.
9. How to Tightline Your Eyes
Don’t leave visible space when you are drawing the eye linders if you want your eyes look brighter.
10. How to Get A Winged Eye Liner
This is the best way to get a perfect winged eye liner.
11. Effects of Different Mascara Wands
Many women don’t know how to choose the most suitable mascara. This chart will tell you the effects of different mascara wands so that you can buy the one you want next time.
12. Different Types of Eyeliners
Eyeliners make a big difference to a person’s appearance. Here are 18 types of eyeliners in this chart. You can choose the most suitable eyeliners for your makeup.
13. How to Choose and Apply False Lashes
This chart informs you of how to choose, apply and remove false lashes clearly.
14. How to Shape Your Eye Brows
Great eyebrows make a person look fabulous. Just learn how to shape your eye brows into the perfect shape.
15. Find the Right Eye Shadow for Your Eyes
With so many eye shadows sold at the market, you should know which colors suit you better so that you can look more gorgeous.
16. DIY Lips Exfoliate Mixture
It’s important to exfoliate your lips regularly so that they won’t be embarrassed. You can get a useful exfoliate mixture for your lips as you do as the chart shows.
17. How to Make Your Lips Fuller
It’s not necessary to get full lips by taking a cosmetic surgery. Follow the tutorial and you can have sexy lips as well.
18. How to Make Your Lipsticks Last Longer
Follow these four simple steps and you will have beautiful lips all day long.
19. How to Save Your Cracked Powder
You don’t need to feel sorry for the cracked powder that you broke by mistake. Just try this trick and you can save it.
20. Bronzer for Contouring
Use bronzer to contour your face silhouette. It’s worth trying.
21. Highlighting and Contouring Skill
If you want to have an exquisite face, it’s necessary to master the contouring skill.
22. Correct Way to Conceal
Have an important date and want to hide all your pimples? Learn how to make it!
23. How to Use the Color Corrector
The existence of color corrector makes it possible for people to beautify their face accoring to their skin tones and purposes. This chart tells you what the usage of different color corrector is.
24. How to Conceal Dark Circles
The dark circles make women look tired and old. This chart teaches you how to conceal your dark circles effectively.
25. How to Find A Suited Foundation
Don’t know how to choose a foundation? This chart will tell you everything you want to know about the foundation.
26. How to Clean Your Beauty Blender
Some women like using brushes while some prefer using the sponge. Here is how you can clean your beauty blender. It really works.
27. How to Clean Makeup Brushes
Once you’ve own your makeup brushes, you should also know how to clean them.