And if you are recently engaged or will be getting engaged soon, you will want to get some special photo shots of your engagement ring. Because now that you have got the rock you are going to want to show it off!
So, for your engagement ring photo inspiration, here are 29 engagement ring photo ideas you’ll want to say yes to, from Buzzfeed:
Once You’ve Got The Rock, You’ll Want To Show It Off!
1. Make your ring the focal point in a candid couple shot.
2. Go to nature for the perfect photo.
3. Go floral or go home.
You can always recreate the shot with your bouquet on you big day!
4. For the Starbucks addict, show off your ring on a red cup.
Or use it as a prop!
Using a prop like a coffee cup helps prevent awkward hand poses.
And be sure to capitalize on Starbucks name-writing for ultimate Instagram potential.
5. Include your furry best friend in your special moment.
6. Or feature the location where he popped the question.
7. Take a sneak peek of wedding-day henna.
8. Keep the focus on the rock with a monochromatic background.
Matching sweater and manicure FTW.
You can also match your celebratory bubbly to your ring box or bag.
Like the always classic Tiffany blue.
9. Keep it casual with a steering wheel pic.
BUT NOT WHILE DRIVING. OBVIOUSLY.
10. Or go the whimsical route with a funny mug.
11. Use twine to symbolize your lives coming together.
Plus you get that nice rustic feel.
12. Hint at a potential barn wedding with a piece of wood.
13. Or do the same with a beachy “I do.”
14. Get in the spirit of a fall engagement or wedding with a crunchy leaf.
15. For the foodie bride:
16. Or one with a sweet tooth:
17. Nothing says “celebrate” like cotton candy.
18. You can always stick it in a macaron.
Oh, you fancy, huh?