The web is full of wedding pics now, and it makes us dizzy. Yet there are some photos that every couple should have – breathtaking, touching to tears, inspiring – that you frame after your big day and will look at them many times. What are the best ideas for such touching pics?
The moments when you are getting ready and your mom and grandma bless you and help you with preparations are the most intimate ones. Show off your engagement rings, the tree of you, and feel the happiness of the moment when you are all together. Feel it and make sure that your photographer makes the best shots with these two important people in your life.
1. Mother kissing her beautiful daughter before going down the aisle
2. Mom helping her daughter to put on the dress
3. Emotional photo of engagement rings wwith mom and grandma
4. Hug your mom before you go down the aisle
5. Let your mom say a couple of words before you go
Getting Ready Pics With Your Bridesmaids
Of course, you will take a lot of pics with your best gals but make sure to take getting ready ones. These pics are more informal, everybody is relaxed and real emotions flood these photos, so you will definitely love them. Besides, your girls should make sure that you look perfect and are ready for getting married and they will show off your gown and veil the best way possible.
6. If your dress has a train, let your girls show it off
7. Let the girls help you with the dress – a zip or buttons
8. Your best gals will show off the dress the best way possible
9. Girls showing the bride in the mirror is a fun idea
10. Getting ready photo with bridesmaids is a must have
Your Wedding Dress And Accessories
Show off your wedding dress hanging it somewhere in the venue or even outdoors if the surroundings are beautiful. This is a very inspiring picture that will remind you how beautiful you looked on that day. Your wedding accessories will be beautiful details pictured, we know that you were choosing them carefully for a long time, so show them off, girl!
11. Gorgeous bridal dress hung on a vintage mirror
12. Wedding gown hanging in a contrasting backdrop
13. Highlight your wedding dress style with a refined mirror
14. Show off all the parts and details of your gown
15. Let your photographer find the best place to picture the dress
Boudoir shoots as a gift to the groom and to yourself are very popular now but many brides don’t dare to show off their beauty. Make a couple of boudoir-styled shots before you go and you won’t regret it! And your groom will be happy to see such pics as a surprise.
19. Use your wedding shoes and veil as accessories for these boudoir shots
20. Sexy and sweet boudoir photo with a veil
showing off your bridal lingerie and veil
boudoir-styled picture with lingerie, shoes and a veil
Pictures With Your Pets
Get a fluffy little friend? Take pics with him or her! Besides making him or her a ring bearer, incorporate your beloved pet into your getting ready pics, and they will look aw-so-cute for sure!
bride kissing her cat
your dog is a perfect companion to take a picture with
let your doggie sit on your wedding dress train
hug your pup on your big day
little furry friend sitting on the wedding dress
picture your kitty while you are getting ready
From The Back
Take a picture from the back when you are dressed, this is a fabulous idea for every bride. If you have a train or some intricate detailing or a backless dress, this is a way to show them off, and even if not – such a photo will look amazing. In front of a window, mirror, fireplace or somewhere else, it’s up to you.
showing off back beading and a train
getting ready photo in front of the mirror
show off your backless wedding dress on a balcony
bride showing off her backless dress with thin straps
bridal picture in her dress from the back
Outdoor Bridal Pictures
When you are ready, go outside and find a beautiful spot to make a couple of pictures of you. let your photographer take some photos of you thinking, dreaming and just standing there enjoying the fresh air, sunlight and nature if any. There’s no better backdrop than stunning natural sceneries or beautiful big cities.