Here are 5 celebrity bangs to inspire your next look, from Glam Radar:
Adding fringes or bangs to your look can really help make your hair pop, but it’s not something all of us would do without second thoughts. To be fair, though, not everyone can pull off bangs anyway. Getting bangs (or fringes, whatever you want to call it) is a bold decision that you have to live with until they grow out. You either love it or hate it, there’s really no in-between. If you’re thinking about getting bangs cut in, check out these celebrity bangs to inspire your next look.
- 1. Alexa Chung – Alexa Chung is one whose trademark look includes her bangs and has been one for quite some time now. Messy hair, wispy bangs, retro outfit — you know it’s Alexa, and you don’t even have to see her to know it’s her. If you’ve got a fierce face like that, though, framing it with bold bangs is indeed the best way to go.
- 2. Krysten Ritter – many of us always think her bangs are a little too short and that they make her look a little too dated, but there’s no denying that Krysten Ritter can pull off those too-short bangs all too well. If anything, it even helps her make a statement and create looks that everyone will remember.
- 3. Ariana Grande – this young diva doesn’t just know how to hit her notes right, she knows how to make her fans sit on the edge too, especially when it comes to fashion and beauty related stuff. She’s always full of surprises that, most of the time, wow us. Case in point: when she decided to wear bangs and always sport a high ponytail with it. Talk about looking like the perfect Malibu Barbie.
- 4. Dakota Johnson – can anyone else make wispy, middle parted bangs look sexy and innocent at the same time like Dakota Johnson? I don’t think so. The Fifty Shades actress may not have anything crazy going on with her look all the time, but her bangs never fail to give her that extra oomph, no matter how she does her hair.
- 5. Brigitte Bardot – no conversation or article about bangs is complete until Brigitte Bardot is mentioned. Aside from her stellar skills in the showbiz industry, she’s been known to be one of the best trend setters of her time as well. If there’s one thing that we remember Brigitte Bardot by (aside from her professional skills, of course), it’s her hair. Those bangs that look so sexy and that perfectly frame her face.