Unconventional alt-brides buck the long-held wedding traditions when it comes to wedding attire, wedding accessories and wedding decor.
They prefer a non-traditional, perhaps non-white dress, a unique wedding venue – and an alternative engagement ring. If you are that type of bold, alt-bride, today we have 10 stunning alternative engagement rings for you to check out – and all of them are priced under $1,000.
As the most visible evidence that you are engaged to be married, you want your engagement ring to make a statement. If the sparkly diamond engagement ring is not your thing, and you prefer an engagement ring that is not a diamond but one that is totally unique, there are many dazzling non-diamond engagement rings available that sparkle just as bright as diamonds such as the ones we present today.
Check out these 10 stunning alternative engagement rings under $1,000, from Refinery29:
Toss any preconceived notions you may have of what an engagement ring should be. Ultimately, yours should suit your taste and style — and not be some cookie-cutter diamond. Whether you love colored gemstones, innovative geometric designs, or if it’s a classic solitaire you’re after — just a slightly more unique one — we have 50 stunning options, in a range of prices, ahead.
Get your ring fever on.
1. Vrai and Oro Triangle Diamond Ring, $370, available at Vrai & Oro.
2. Danielle Welmond Gold & Diamond Ring, $460, available at ABC Carpet & Home.
3. 19Fifth Diamond Overlap Ring, $495, available at Intermix.
4. Eliza Page Collection Diamond Star Ring, $504, available at Eliza Page.
5. The One I Love The Turquoise Love Knot Ring, $520, available at The One I Love.
6. Xiao Wang Gravity Chain Ring, $550, available at Stone and Strand.
7. Communion by Joy Smith Three Spirits Guardian Light Ring, $612, available atCommunion by Joy Smith.
9. Jennie Kwon Black Diamond Deco Ring, $835, available at Jennie Kwon.
10. Graziela Gems Rose Zig Zag Band Ring, $960, available at Graziela Gems.