Wedding favors – with all that you have to do to plan your wedding, do you take the time and money to have wedding favors or do you just skip them?
There is a tendency among some brides to just dismiss wedding favors as useless trinkets that your wedding guests will almost immediately lose or throw away. But since the idea of wedding favors is to provide your wedding guests with gifts that they can use or treasure as mementos of your wedding, why not have wedding favors that are not useless trinkets, and, instead, offer your wedding guests wedding favors that they can actually use and enjoy.
One way to make sure that your wedding guests will enjoy your wedding favors is by having edible wedding favors like what we featured in Crowd-Pleasing Edible Wedding Favors: The Sauces & Spices Edition and edible wedding favors: the coffee and tea edition as well as 10 sip-able wedding favors that your guests won’t leave on the table.
Another way to make sure that your wedding guests will enjoy your wedding favors is by presenting wedding favors that complement your wedding theme as with these DIY Wedding Favors: Car Jars and these 42 wedding favors that your wedding guests will actually want.
So now that it is summer, you can embrace the best of the season with these 8 fun summer wedding favor ideas, from Colin Cowie Weddings:
We love the idea of embracing the season in aspects of your wedding, including the favors! Want to thank your guests for coming in full on summer style? These gift ideas will make you look effortlessly cool at your warm weather celebration.
1. Keep it fresh! Seasonal fruit makes a bright (and delicious) gift for your guests. Photo by Jose Villa
2. It’s hard to resist the smell of lavender, gift it to your guests for a sweet send-off.Photo by Pictilio
Upper Image: Phreckle Face Photography
3. At a sun soaked event, your guests will be more than thankful for a refreshing beverage to help them keep cool!Photo by Our Labor Of Love
Photo by Leslee Mitchell
4. Watch love grow! Living plants are a great favor that guests can take home and enjoy long after the wedding is over.Courtesy of Luxe Wedding Design
5. Love is the secret ingredient! Dry ingredients make for a thoughtful and useful gift.Courtesy of Evermine Blog
Courtesy of Best Day Ever
6. Give the gift of summer style! Accessorize your guests with gifts they’ll use all season long.Kate Headley Photography
7. Love is in bloom! Send your guests home with fresh flowers for bright and beautiful touch.
8. Let love shine! All signs point to fun when gifting guests with sparklers. Plus, they’ll help you end the night with a sparkle. Jenn Hopkins Photography