The best bridal fashion trends begin at Paris Couture Fashion Week. The fall/winter 2019/2020 Haute Couture collections gave us tons of new wedding dress trends for brides-to-be and here you have our favorite bridal looks from the Couture fashion week runways.
You’ll find multi-colored gowns and layers of exaggerated ruffles -the next big thing to hit wedding dresses- that you’d love to wear. Also, check the first white pantsuit design by Ralph & Russo, an unconventional proposal that follows the trend of suits without shirts or bralettes only with long necklaces.
Scroll through the best bridal looks from Couture Fashion Week!
1. White pantsuit by Ralph&Russo Haute Couture
Related post: keep wearing suit without shirt this 2020
2. Multi colored gown by Ralph&Russo Haute Couture
3. White gown by Georges Chakra Haute Couture
4. One shouldered white gown by Georges Chakra Haute Couture
5. White lace gown by Georges Hobeika
6. Wedding dress by Georges Hobeika
7. Wedding dress by Rami Kadi Haute Couture
8. Feathered gown by Givenchy
9. A lavender gown shown by Giorgio Armani Privé
10. Simone rose lace dress by Vivienne Westwood