If you no longer want to prescribe the same baked turkey to your family, make yourself comfortable to enjoy new Christmas dinner ideas. As we said, even we are tired of the same Christmas recipes year after year, why not venture into the kitchen to prepare a different and impressive Christmas menu?
Recipes are everywhere and it took us a few seconds to navigate the Instagram search engine under the hashtags #ChristmasDinner and #ChristmasMenu to find an infinite number of dishes and flavor mixtures that will surely attract your attention. As always, if you click on the source of the image you can get the recipe of each one to play to try it from your oven and if not, you can order different food in restaurants and thus ensure that the experience of your Christmas dinner is memorable for your guests. Enjoy it and pin your favorite ideas on your Christmas board!
· Pork cutlet
· Filled squash, cranberry & red onion tagine filling, packed with seasonal veggies & coated in Moroccan spices
· Porchetta rolled with orange zest, roasted fennel, chilli and garlic
· Rib roasts
· Filet mignon wrapped in a buttery pastry
· Honey baked ham
· Roasted butternut squash, stuffed with wild mushrooms
· Beef tenderloin
· Christmas falafel salad
· Maple roast parsnips & carrots