Spring weddings must have many flowers and colors. It’s a rule of the season and we want you to include them even in cocktails. It’s not just about putting dye on a drink but also about the flavors and ingredients.
Opting for a selection of spring cocktails is an excellent option because your guests will savor many tropical fruits and curious herbs in their drinks that not only decorate but also add quite unique flavor touches. We search among the best bartender accounts to get the best ideas and flavor suggestions that you should include in your wedding bar. You can also try these spring cocktails at home, if you want to relax with your bridesquad or your future husband a few days before the stress of the big day.
Brides, here you have most colorful and flowered spring cocktails for wedding!
View this post on Instagram
Our first spring wedding cocktail idea. Check the recipe below 👇🏽 #repost @snakeoilcocktail ・・・ Easy, quick and mighty delicious. 🌸 Vodka, smashed dragon fruit, muddled basil, pressed lime, black pepper reduction and club soda, garnished with a beautiful edible basil blossom. . . . . #snakeoilcocktail #mixology #craftcocktail #chefsroll #theanticonvention #sommlist #anyproof #vodka #imbibe #cocktailvideo #events #eventbartender #crazyforus
· Blood orange mimosas
· Rose infused ice cube: rosé, passionfruit, lime, lavender cordial, grapefruit, champagne ⠀
· Golden Hour: vodka, passion fruit, lemon juice, angostura bitters
· Skinny negroni: campari, bianco vermouth, pink grapefruit, rhubarb bitters, thyme
· Greet your guest with a raspberry limoncello spritz 🥂
· Ketel one botanical peach & orange blossom and soda, garnished to the nines
· Green machine nopales margarita
· Tejuíno: pairs it with gin, aged rum, gardenia -honey + butter-, chipotle, lime and salt
· Everyone should believe in something. We believe we’ll have another drink!