Do you think that using disco balls only applies to weddings with themes from the ’70s? This particular accessory can become the indicated element to complement the decoration of any wedding, under any theme if it’s well used. Could you believe that it is valid to use disco balls in boho weddings?
You’ll be convinced with us after you read this. You should see it as the element that will transmit all that good vibes, will give it a cool touch and will encourage the spirits of everyone who brings a dancing soul to your wedding party.
As wedding centerpieces, floor arrangements, drink stirrers, props in photoshoots, place cards […] in short, the options are many and surely your wedding planner will know very well how to exploit these ideas. Get inspired with us!
Let’s see some disco ball ideas and find the missing element on your wedding decor!
· Idea nº 1. A huge disco ball in the center of the dance floor, why not?
· Idea nº 2. More than sparkles for one show stopper cake -P E R F E C T-
· Idea nº 3. Sparkles and flowers -two of our favourite things combined for some seriously sweet deets-
· Idea nº 4. Stunning hanging arrangement with disco balls of different sizes
· Idea nº 5. For a daft punk wedding shoot!
· Idea nº 6. Disco ball place cards
· Idea nº 7. Disco balls and macrame are the perfect match for a boho wedding
· Idea nº 8. Mini disco ball drink stirrers -for a cool cocktail-
· Idea nº 9. Floor arrangement with boho flowers and branches
· Idea nº 10. Disco ball arrangement including iridescent wrap and natural flowers