Moms and dads, it is summer and they will have their children at home for a couple of months, going crazy from now on. Probably one more disturbing thing is to be able to keep them entertained throughout the day without destroying the house, right?
One of the things you can create and practice with them are popsicles or ice pops! The sweets are always the way to catch the children and we have thought of an idea that is just as sweet but cold and fun for them. Take advantage of all the fruits you can buy during the summer and invite your children to the kitchen so they can prepare together some ice pops. What do you say? Enjoy a hot summer together and happy!
TROPICAL COOLER POPSICLES
It’s popsicles or ice pops season and here we have these Tropical Cooler Popsicles that are a blend of mango, pineapples, kiwi, dragon fruit and just a touch of mint.
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen mango
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 spring mint
- 3 large kiwis, sliced
- 2 large dragon fruit, sliced
- Place frozen mango, pineapple juice and mint in blender and process until smooth. Fill each popsicle mold cavity ¾ of the way full. Insert and layer in sliced kiwis and dragon fruit.
- Place foil across the top of popsicle mold. Using your finger score the edge of each well. Make a small cut out in the middle of each well and insert popsicle stick.
- Transfer popsicle to a freezer and let set, about 4 to 6 hours. Duration of time will depend on the freezer setting and how full the freezer is.
- Remove mold from freezer and run hot water around it for 2 to 3 seconds, or until popsicles easily release.
Source: Real Food by Dad
Blueberry Almond Milk Ice Pops
There is nothing better than a frozen treat on a hot summer day. These blueberry ice pops are a healthy way to stay cool in the summer heat. *Get the full recipe HERE*
Source: Ever After in the Woods
PINEAPPLE LEMONADE ICE POPS
Refreshing and delicious Pineapple Lemonade Ice Pops! Make them fresh and healthy right at home for dessert. *Get the full recipe HERE*
Source: Courtney’s Sweets
FUNFETTI ICE POPS RECIPE
Children wіll love mаkіng these bаnаnа аnd chocolate ice рорѕ – almost as muсh аѕ еаtіng thеm! And bесаuѕе thеу’rе mаdе with bаnаnаѕ аnd Grееk-ѕtуlе уоgurt, thеу are the реrfесt lіghtеr option fоr уоur little оnеѕ to tuck іntо this ѕummеr. *Get the full recipe HERE*
Source: The Good Foods Net
Peaches and Cream Ice Pops
Creamy and delicious, this popsicle will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you cool on a hot summer day. *Get the full recipe HERE*
Source: Eating Well
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE POPSICLE RECIPE
Using ingredients you choose, flavours you love, and the anticipation while you wait for the ice pops to freeze, just makes them taste even better. *Get the full recipe HERE*
Source: A Magical Mess