Makeup lovers, attention! Prepare all your shadow palettes again because autumn may not be the time when you only use warm tones. We want to teach you to play with interesting shades that can create attractive contrasts and cool makeup looks even when you are falling short of ideas.
The best thing you can do is save your favorite idea on your makeup board or else you can enter our Pinterest account where we collect the best ideas of incredible makeup artists that we have included in previous articles. Enjoy them!
1. Autumn isn’t only golden and brown colors, you can also play to create incredible combinations like these to keep the variation in your makeup looks and always look fresh and different. See how just changing the tone of the eyeshadow of your lower lash line creates a huge difference.
2. Brunettes have their moment of success in these warm times when the autumn colors resemble their beautiful golden skins. There is not much to work, a little gold and orange touches will give them the brightness to look amazing at any time.
3. We become obsessed with this idea! Red is that color that you leave for the hot summer days or for the pale winter nights but here it plays the most important role of this look with a spectacular eye makeup. Clearly here the eye shadow that was used is a similar red but look how the key to success is to blur it so well so that it keeps almost pink to the basin. If you have trouble doing it, don’t forget that the practice is done to the teacher!
4. The classic bronze makeup look can be perfectly accompanied with an intense lipstick like this intense pink hue that attracts a lot of attention to the point. It’s a good idea for women with thin lips who want to subtly make their lips look bigger.
5. These intense colors look amazing! It could become the halloween makeup look if you still haven’t managed to decide on a costume. Do not forget that if you choose such a stunning look, you will need to add a further enhancement with eyelashes that level the spotlight on your eyes and keep you looking great despite being full of color.
6. Our latest favorite look, full of vibrant fall colors. Despite being intense, the use of warm colors makes it look subtle on the face. It is excellent for an office look on a day of important meetings!