Here are some tips for making your own wedding flowers:
1. Be flexible. If you can’t chill out and improvise, maybe DIY isn’t a good option for your flowers. They probably won’t turn out exactly like the photo you saved from Pinterest, but they’ll be special and beautiful and you’ll have fun making them with people you love.
2. Have options. Save lots of photos of flowers you love. Have a plan B. Buy more that you need. We ended up using all those extra yellow daisies at the reception venue the next day!
3. Focus on people. As with all of the choices that come with planning a big day, you’re probably not going to care that the color of the roses were a perfect match for your bridesmaids shoes in 5 years (or, let’s be honest, 5 months). Weddings are stressful, and that can sometimes cause people to focus too much on the “not quite perfect” and miss important moments with friends and family.
Whether you are a bride or a bridesmaid, be sure to prepare yourself before the big day to be happy and present, focusing on what really matters: the people.
- Diy Flowers: Can You Do Your Own Wedding Flowers? (crazyforus.wordpress.com)
- DIY Paper Flower Wedding Centerpieces (crazyforus.wordpress.com)
- Tips for DIY Wedding Flowers (crazyforus.wordpress.com)
- Add A Little Oomph To Your Wedding Flowers And Accessories (crazyforus.wordpress.com)