Here are some popular platinum wedding jewelry trends, from Wilkie:
Now, we certainly hope that those of you who are wishing for that tiny, ‘wink, wink’, ring box have one waiting for you under the tree!
But let’s not forget that the wish for jewelry survives past Christmas morning and the New Year is the perfect time for some serious platinum bling. Whether you’re searching for jewelry for the Big Day or looking for that little extra shine for the coming year, look no further.
The New Year is all about new beginnings and jewelry is the perfect accessory to show off the new you, so start off on the right foot with the right choice in jewelry – platinum. Celebrate life’s happiest occasions in platinum: your engagement, wedding day, anniversaries and accomplishments. Unlike it’s weaker counterpart, gold, platinum has the strength to remain in your (or future) family for generations, and who doesn’t love a good family history lesson from grandma at holiday dinners?!
If you’re not interested in re-plating your jewelry in its lifetime, platinum is the clear frontrunner for your special pieces. Unlike gold, a naturally yellow metal, platinum will not wear away to reveal any unsightly yellow hues. Save yourself the hassle and expense in the future and invest in the purest white metal there is!
New year, new jewelry! It’s time to drop some hints and practice that surprised face!
Let’s Start With Some Gorgeous Platinum Necklaces!
- 1. Platinum Pendant – Cathy Waterman Platinum “LOVE” Pendant
2. Platinum Double Inner Circle Amulet – Karen Karch Platinum Double Inner Circle Amulet
3. Vertical Bar Platinum Pendant – Blue Nile Platinum Vertical Bar Pendant
4. Platinum Earrings – Ashley Childs “Rhea” Earrings
5. Platinum Pearl Earrings – Michael Bondanza Platinum Pearl Earrings
6. Platinum Cushion Cut Clover Earrings – Jewels by Grace Antique Cushion Cut Clover Earrings
7. Platinum Bow Bracelet – Tiffany & Co. Platinum Bow Bracelet
8. Platinum Tennis Bracelet – Blue Nile Platinum Tennis Bracelet
Is one ring ever truly enough? This season we’re all about extra—extra bands that is. The ring-stacking trendis hot, hot, hot and we’re all about bringing the extra ice to that finger. We love these bands to add to youralready stunning platinum stack!
9. Platinum Vine Stack Rings – Karen Karch Platinum Vine Stack Rings
10. Platinum Ruby and Diamond Ring – Blue Nile Ruby and Diamond Ring
11. Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Band – Kirk Kara Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Band
12. Platinum Bezel Set Diamond Band – Mercury Ring Platinum Bezel Set Diamond Band
13. Platinum and Diamond Band – Sylvie Split Platinum and Diamond Band