There’s something so romantic about a bride with flowers in her hair. There is a floral accessory and hairstyle combo to suit all kinds of brides and wedding styles. From rustic to glam, vintage to modern and everything in between.
Here are a few romantic wedding hairstyles using flowers.
Clusters of flowers make a beautiful addition to a wide variety of ‘hair up’ styles. Especially messy ‘dos.
1. Boho updo via Style Me pretty | 2. Messy up do via Rock My Wedding | 3. Romantic hairstyle via Style Me Pretty | 4. Roses Hairstyle photo by Alixann Loosle Photography | 5. wild flower up do via Style Me Pretty
One Single Bloom
Make a statement with one single, big, bold bloom.
Fluffy peonies or ‘dinner plate dahlias’ are perfect for this!
6. Waterfall braid bun via Style Me Pretty | 7. Romantic hairstyle via Style me Pretty | 8. Wild peony hairstyle via Bridal Musings | 9. Peony Hairband DIY Tutorial via Bridal Musings | 10. Peony hairstyle via Ruffled
Half Up Half Down / A Little Pinned Away From The Face
All the romance of hair down and loose, just with a little more interest.
The half you put up doesn’t have to be the crown section, you could do, as the gorgeous bride did below (no.15) and braid the hair from one side of your head and sweep the rest of your hair over one shoulder.
11. Colourful flowers hairband via Bridal Musings | 12. White flowers in hair via The Sweetest Occasion| 13. Pastel roses hairstyle via Style me Pretty | 14. Half up half down hairstyle via Wedding Chicks | Braided hairstyle with flowers via Bridal Musings | via Green Wedding Shoes
A Beautiful Braid / Side Braid
Delicate flowers woven into an everyday braid or fishtail braid make them so much more fancy. Use baby’s breath, daisies or even tiny roses or rosebuds.
Or try a twisted rope style braid like no. 17 below to up the glam factor even more.
Braided Halo Crowns With Flowers Interwoven Into The Braid
Embrace your inner goddess and go for an intricate braided up ‘do adorned with white roses and baby’s breath like these two beauties below.
The ultimate floral accessory for boho brides.
For these and more romantic wedding hairstyles using flowers, read it and see it at Bridal Musings.
- Wedding Hairstyles – Versatile Buns Bring Out Your Inner Celebrity (crazyforus.wordpress.com)
- How to Choose Your Wedding Hairstyle (crazyforus.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Hairstyles | 12 Ideas for Wedding Beauty (crazyforus.wordpress.com)
- Bridal Hairstyles – Short hair (crazyforus.wordpress.com)