In spring let’s set aside the options of snacks with mini hamburgers or french fries. Surely this season can offer something more with color and curious herbs that highlight the taste of any recipe and that’s why we did the homework for you and found the most curious and beautiful spring appetizers served that you will definitely want to include in your wedding menu or next celebration.
We leave you these ten fresher and more colorful options for spring appetizers that include some fruits and vegetables in the recipe and eafood that is a type of light meat and cheese with avocado because who wouldn’t want avocado? All this makes these spring appetizers more grassy than common but healthy so any guest can feel comfortable enjoying the taste because the success of these ideas is not only the recipe, but also the decorative details that make a piece as small as a snack can look attractive and delicious to try. *Our advice*: add some decorative flowers to the tray on which they are served because that immediately conveys the idea of being freshly cooked and served appetizers for you.
Find your spring appetizers among the most grassy and healthy recipes!
· Beef Negimaki
· Crostinis: goat cheese, pomegranate, and pistachio
· Because avocado toast is good anytime of the day 🥑
· Jalapeno with cream cheese wrapped in bacon
· Pork belly with a cherry compote
· Roasted sweet tomato tartlet with goat cheese and pesto
· Shrimp bruschetta!
· Mini chips & fish
· Endive salmon boats
· Spring veggie ragout tartlet 🌿 creamy brie, asparagus, green garlic, and leeks