This is Part 2 of our series “Stunning Luxury Wedding Reception Decorations”.
Luxury Wedding Reception Decorations:
The over-all design is what creates luxury wedding wedding reception decorations such as tablecloths, napkins and chair covers, plates and chargers, utensils, glasses, centerpieces, favors, table numbers, and menu cards.
There are many ways and a variety of options that will help you create a glamorous, luxurious and sophisticated look that reflects your style and wedding color theme
With so many element involved in creating the reception décor , it is important to give thought to how they all work together and create a harmonious design.
Here are tips and ideas to keep in mind when choosing your luxury Wedding Reception Decorations
- Choosing the right venue will help create the luxurious wedding reception, pick a wedding venue that beautiful crystal chandeliers, unique details that will compliment your wedding design.
- White, ivory, champagne wedding linen are great way to stat building your design Consider adding accents of other colors in items such as napkins or chair ties to bring all of the room colors together.
- 2014 Color combinations are all White black/white, ivory/silver, lavender/silver purple/silver, tiffany blue/silver, blush pink/ Gold, blush pink/Champagne
- Add unexpected luxurious and glamorous elements to give your reception decorations a visual interest. This can be achieved with color, or a pattern, or design concepts. The surprise element is a great way to make your reception decorations unique and reflect your style and personality.
- Use silver, or crustal candelabras to add height and luxury look to the table decoration, rhinestone picture frames with personalized notes to your guests is a great way to personalize your reception
- Lighting plays an important element in create a luxury wedding reception, discuss all types of lighting available with your lighting experts.