Since the new wedding stationery studios have increased the pieces that are created for a wedding, designers have done incredible jobs in creating wedding menu cards that are printed or held on materials that make them unique.
So if you’re looking for ideas that complete your wedding table setting or your wedding stationery, you found the perfect place to get inspired by some ideas already made at weddings that were impressive.
If there are three things you should consider when creating your wedding menu card it is: the structure of the content, the design and the typography you’ll use and the materials on which it’ll be printed. The details and finishes by hand are sure those that your guests will most notice and appreciate as a very good memory, keep it in mind. So please keep scrolling down and save or pin all the ideas you like best on your wedding board. Enjoy it and take advantage of it!
1. Handlettering on agate menu card.
2. Printed menus on this gorgeous frosted sandstone acrylic.
3. Spectacular menu holder pendant with lovely rose gold finishes!
4. Blue velvet and marble packages! Creative ways to make sure the menus and place cards don’t blow away.
5. Minimal and simple! White handlettering on frosted clear acrylic.
6. Details of the hand-applied gold leaf, the gorgeous impression on the paper, details of the name tag and custom wax seal. They sure were a labor of love ✨
7. Menus on pages from an old astronomy text book topped with a white wash and black pointed pen calligraphy! On top of black chargers with calligraphy names as place cards!
8. Acrylic wedding menu with white ink calligraphy
9. Flawless dusty blue for a layering wedding menu card ✨
10. Paired modern geometric with a classic font and threw in some gold foil to add a little shine!