If you are in the moment to start testing between restaurants and hotels to find the perfect catering, stop to read this that will be useful.
We usually let the chefs impress us with their catering options and their best dish. However, these are the options offered to all couples who perform their wedding in that place. The best thing you can do is think about what kind of food you want to offer or if you have a variety of guests you should think about the vegetarians and vegans that can accompany you. Following that, think about how the variety of dishes you include will make all your wedding guests happy, so this is the part where we want to get inspired and refresh the options of dishes that you could request to include in your wedding menu.
Hopefully all those we have listed you like and so don’t forget to keep them on your wedding board. Enjoy all these wedding food ideas that we found!
1. Seared duck breast with lentils, brussels and carrot purée finished with a blueberry syrup.
2. This grilled striploin with cauliflower and israeli couscous is sure to make any heart swoon.
3. Teriyaki glazed salmon with black sesame pak choi and crispy noodles.
4. Taco-bout a fiesta! 🌮 You can feature a wedding reception dinner with a full taco bar.
5. You can choose from stone fruit and mozzarella skewer with a balsamic glaze, smoked salmon cones with creme fraiche and chives, seared beef tenderloin skewer with mango-miso dipping sauce, or a jerk chicken skewer with apricot-pineapple compote.
6. Korean BBQ chicken wing lollipop, scallions, toasted sesame seeds
7. In search of a vegetarian hors d’oeuvre that can do no wrong? Caprese skewers may just be that! 🌿🍅
8. Late fall is the perfect season for hors d’oeuvres made with succulent pears! These inspired morsels make excellent bites at your fall and winter weddings!
9. The party doesn’t stop when dinner service ends. Late night bites to fuel you up as you take on the night and takeover the dance floor!
10. Get your team the carbs they need to power through the wedding! Enjoy grilled chicken, bacon, red onion, bibb lettuce, roasted pepper, and honey mustard on pretzel bun.