It’s summertime! The air is balmy and the earth is alive with the sound of birds and cicadas. Celebrating a summertime birthday means planning for an outdoor party or a trip to the beach. It might seem like those with birthdays this time of year were born with a wooden ice cream spoon in their mouths but don’t envy them! They deserve the best and the hottest gifts to honor them.
- Island Grapefruit Mercury Glass Jar Candle – Did someone say hot? This candle has a beachy fresh scent and unique visual style. The retro-look of the mercury glass container reflects the flickering flame like undulating waves at the seashore. The fragrance is fresh and has notes of exotic scents that are reminiscent of sugared oranges, tropical fruits, grapefruit slices, lemons, and limes.
- An Air Fryer – Air frying feels a bit like you’re getting away with something you really aren’t supposed to – and that’s because you are! Craving fried chicken at summer celebrations is almost traditional. However, no one wants to commit to all that oil. Your friend will love their air fryer because, thanks to technology, circulating air achieves the crispy crust of thorough cooking and moistness they hope to devour, without the unhealthy deep-fried ingredients.
- eGift Cards – Giving your summertime birthday pal an eGift Card offers them the freedom to choose exactly what they want, because maybe they want a snow cone maker, which isn’t exactly hot. eGift Cards are super-fast and easy to obtain. You can purchase them right from your computer and have them sent directly to your recipient’s phone via text or to their email. Now that is lightning fast and scorching hot!
- Eco-friendly Insulated Water Bottle – Summer-born celebrants will need to keep cool somehow in all the heat, and this earth-friendly water bottle works well due to its clever construction. It keeps water cold all day long, whether they are working inside a fluorescent-lit office or hiking the Appalachian Trail. This water carrier uses no chemicals or BPA’s and eliminates the need for plastic water bottles that litter the earth.
- A Running Watch – Today’s technology lets you track pretty much everything you do. Work productivity, sleep patterns, calories, and yes, how far you run. From beginners to advanced runners, the GPS tracking capabilities of this watch store heart rate data, oxygen levels and even help to plan training itineraries. It is the perfect tool for assisting active lifestyle participants, although ageing, to be fit, track progress and be healthy.
- Kabob Grilling Baskets – Non-stick kabob grilling baskets need no wooden skewers, which break and fall apart. The food you grill cooks evenly, and there’s no chance that one or more of the tasty morsels will fall into the fire. Each basket holds the entirety of the kabobs inside like a sleeve, with an attached handle to make them easy to turn and difficult to botch! No food is burned or wasted. These slender grilling baskets can hold an amount that feeds the hungriest human beings after hours of sun and fun.
- Essential Oil Shower Steamers – You might wonder – how can showers get any better than they already are? There is a way to improve on a shower with essential oil shower steamers. Placing a packet of eucalyptus, peppermint, or a mix of numerous essential oil scents in the shower, is a phenomenal way to feel well. Choose from various herbal blends that promise stress relief, restful sleep, or an energizing wake up incentive in the morning. Steam intensifies the experience, and ageing is forgotten.
- Bourbon Infused Coffee – If your birthday celebrant is a coffee lover, what could possibly follow a great meal, and birthday or any day cake? Whether they love coffee after a meal or prefer something a little bit more on the bewitching side, bourbon infused coffee will satiate the dual sides of this person! There isn’t any actual alcohol in this coffee, but the flavor and aroma will absolutely suggest otherwise.
- Himalayan Salt Barbeque Plank – Salt naturally brings out the flavor of most any food. The human body contains salt in much the same concentration that the ocean does. A salt barbeque plank is an ideal and distinguished way to add flavor to dishes that are natural and impeccably tasty! This gift of great taste and summer are the perfect pairing.
- Sriracha Spice Blend Set. Admit it, there’s something quite fascinating about adding a bit of heat to culinary dishes. If your friend is someone who likes to test their limits, gift them a Sriracha Spice Blend Set that includes six different srirachas to sprinkle on a variety of dishes like popcorn, stir fry, veggies, even pancakes! This gift will bring heat in any season.
Summer is synonymous with heat, and birthdays should be, too! Give those summertime birthday babies hot gifts that will fill them with appreciation.